Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Craft Fair


My first project for my Miss Bliss blog is a needle book I'm making for my sewing co-op craft fair. I used felt, ribbon, thread and embroidery thread to make these. I got my pattern from the book Simple Sewing by Klutz. 

My favorite thing about making them is stitching with embroidery thread around the edges. I used a large running stitch because it was supposed to be decorative.




I'm also working on making colored pencil rolls which hold colored pencils and roll up and tie off so you can take your colored pencils places.

3 comments:

  1. Great job Miss Bliss! These are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Miss Bliss!
    Your Mom directed me to your new blog. I am reading it with interest!

    I have enjoyed hearing of your sewing adventures on her blog and I am glad that I can now hear about them from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Miss Bliss! Congratulations on your successful showing!

    Love, Aunt Kim

    ReplyDelete