Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Miss Bliss


The Miss Bliss blog is about sewing and crafting projects that I do and want to tell you about. Miss Bliss is the name of my little company. Miss Bliss started when I got a book for my birthday (My Style Studio by Klutz) which talked about making your own fashion label.

I started out by selling paper crafts to my brothers for pennies or we traded for what they made. I made my own label which I used to give them birthday gifts.

When I was asked to make a few things for the holiday craft fair at my sewing co-op, my mom suggested I make some labels. I drew my special, little label and we scanned it into the computer and made it small enough to put a bunch on a page and we printed and laminated it.

I even got my own little email and my mom surprised me with this blog. I've been making needle books and colored pencil rolls for the craft fair. In my next post, I'll show you the needle books and when I'm finished the pencil rolls I'll show you those too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss Bliss. My 2 daughters and I love the layout of your new blog. Enjoy working on it and good luck with all your craft adventures. We cannot wait to see what you will do next.

    ReplyDelete