Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My New Sewing Machine!

I got a sewing machine for Christmas!

It came with a bag of aqua fabric and doodads which is special because aqua is my favorite color.

My machine with aqua fabric and doodads near our tree

My Bernette 82e on my art desk...we put it there by the end of Christmas Day and I've sewn a bunch of things on it. It was hard to leave it for a week to see our family for Christmas!

This machine is absolutely, dramatically AWESOME! My favorite things about the machine are:
  • I like the drop in bobbin!
  • I like that it has a purple front.
  • I love that it's up on my art desk in my room.
  • I like how quietly it sews. 
  • It's my very own- which is really one of the best things about it!
  • The needle stops in the up position automatically.
  • The compartment on the front holds the accessories.
  • I like that you can get a ruffler attachment for it! (I haven't gotten it yet though)
  • I love that an aqua ribbon was tied onto it just for me!
My mom helped me to reorganize my art desk so stay tuned for more pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Miss Bliss what a great Christmas present! Have lots of fun sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great machine, Miss Bliss!!! I can't wait to see what you create with it.

    ReplyDelete