Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sewing Library {Additions}


Since the last time I posted about my Sewing Library, I've been able to add some titles. Would you like to hear about them?

How to Make Sewing Patterns by Donald H. McCunn
Stitch Magazine- select issues
How to Use, Adapt, and Design Sewing Patterns by Lee Hollahan
All Dolled Up by Joan Hinds
Sew Serendipity Bags by Kay Whitt
1000 Great Quilt Blocks by Maggi McCormick Gordon
Kanzashi in Bloom by Diane Gilleland

Usually these are gifts and sometimes we get them at our local sewing shop. I use the books for reference. Sometimes I make projects from the books and sometimes I use the ideas in the book when I'm making something similar.

My favorite sewing books right are: my new one since Christmas, Kanzashi in Bloom and All Dolled Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment