Monday, October 3, 2011

Strawberry Muffins

I tried making Strawberry Muffins from a cookbook I picked out at a booksale in the spring.
I know...it's fall, but I'm behind with blogging which I'm sure you know if you are a reader and wonder where all my posts have gone! My mom would like to see me blog more and thinks I will like it more as I learn more about it and get familiar with the keyboard. So, blogging is now part of my homeschool.

Mmmmm....strawberries!
I learned how to fold items into a batter.

You put strawberry jam in the middle of the batter and add more batter on top.

Yum!

I thought about entering these into the 4-H Fair, but when they are cut they have to stay together nicely and these muffins definitely would not have behaved!

Stay tuned for more blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment