Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Birthday Treasures!

I got some really awesome things for my birthday. I received some sewn items, some items for me to sew, and some other crafty items.

This is a bustle skirt with plenty of ruffles. I like to wear it. A lot!
These are some very fun paper dolls that have very pretty fashions to wear. They even have hats and boots. I'll post more on these soon.
I love this embroidered sewing machine and it has my favorite colors in it!
This is a pattern for a cool apron. I think this apron would be fun to wear but not cook in- because who would want to get it dirty?
A hand made, water color card- I want to make some myself.
This pretty dress is being worn by Samantha. It has a scarf and a bag to go with it.
I had a great birthday this year. Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment